CHARLOT OÜ is a legal entity with registry code 10081927, located at Helgi tee 1, Rae municipality, 75312 Harjumaa
We collect and use personal information about you in order to provide you with the best service, consultation, and solutions, and to perform the contracts we have entered into with you.
We protect your data and privacy by all means provided for by applicable law.
In order to ensure the safe processing of the abovementioned personal data, Charlot OÜ has established processing rules, administrative regulations and other information technology and physical data protection measures.
The measures for the protection of personal data extend to all information systems used, human processes, including employees, suppliers, customers, service providers and other third parties who have access to personal information processed by Charlot OÜ.
WHY WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect and use your data in order to provide you with the best advice and solutions, to perform agreements entered into with you and to comply with legal obligations regarding the collection and storage of personal data.
We collect and use your personal information when:
• entering into a sales contract or performing activities that precede it;
• agreeing on the terms and conditions for the provision of quotes and services;
• we need to identify you for the benefits or other conditions agreed upon in the sales contract;
• to provide you with direct offers;
• we need to conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
• we want to provide you with convenience services and announcements (e.g. sales promotions);
• you have given us permission to use your personal information;
• we have a legal obligation, which may result from, for example, the following acts:
– Law of Obligations Act;
– Taxation Act;
– Tax Information Exchange Act;
– Accounting Act;
• It is necessary for the legitimate interests of Charlot OÜ, incl. preventing a breach of legislation or harm, enhancing the security of our IT systems or payments or for direct marketing purposes.
• If you interact with us as a representative of a legal entity, depending on the content and scope of our communication, we may process your personal information for the following purposes:
– to fulfill our contractual obligations and to provide services to our clients;
– to identify you as an authorized representative of the client
– to comply with applicable legislation;
– for business purposes, including for the security, support, and maintenance of our systems, platforms and other digital applications;
– to ensure adequate security on our premises;
– to carry out the procedures necessary for preventing and avoiding crimes.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND USE?
In its daily business, Charlot OÜ processes a variety of personal information, including:
– personal data of employees (data on existing, past and future employees);
– customer data;
– visitor data for the website;
– buyer’s data;
– details of shareholders/stockholders.
Specific types of personal data
Charlot OÜ does not collect personal information in its business activities, such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union memberships, genetic data, biometric data used to uniquely identify natural persons, health data or data on the sexual life and sexual orientation of a natural person.
Charlot OÜ collects personal data of a special category in our business activities only if we need them to provide consultations and services. We will ask for your explicit consent to process specific types of personal information unless law grants us the right to process specific types of personal information without your consent (for example, to secure our claims).
We may also collect other personal information if this is necessary in order to provide you with specific services or if so required by law relating to the provision of services, including the following activities:
• customer management, consulting and business administration;
• creditworthiness assessment;
• development and management of our services and activities;
• marketing of services;
• the control and identification of clients;
• for the collection of debts;
• to protect you and Charlot OÜ from fraud;
• for complying and conforming with applicable legal requirements.
We collect data directly from you or by observing your activities, for example, if you:
• if you fill in applications or other forms to receive our services;
• if you provide us with paper documents or electronic correspondence;
• when you call us. When we record a phone call, we will notify you of this;
• when you use our website, mobile app, and services;
• when you participate in our customer research or advertising campaigns.
Our ability to advise you and provide you with the best solutions depends to a great extent on how well we know you. It is therefore important that you provide us with accurate and correct information and keep us informed when it changes.
We will keep your data only as long as necessary for the purpose for which we collected and used your data in the first place.
THIRD PARTIES AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data received from third parties
We register and use personal data obtained from third parties, for example:
• from the national register, commercial register, population register or other public sources or registers. We collect and use these data, for example, to verify the accuracy of the data;
• from credit agencies and registers. We collect and use data to evaluate creditworthiness. We update the data regularly;
• from Charlot OÜ business partners, if we have your consent or if so permitted by law.
Third parties to whom we will disclose your personal information
In some cases, we may disclose your personal information to third parties if:
• you have asked us to do so;
• the law requires or permits it;
• you have given us your prior consent;
• you do not fulfill your contractual commitments to Charlot OÜ, in which case we may publish your personal data to credit rating agencies and registries;
• if this is necessary to ensure the development of our IT systems, in order to keep them safe.
PROFILE ANALYSIS AND AUTOMATIC DECISIONS
Charlot OÜ does not conduct automated processing of your personal data for the purpose of automated processing of personal data for the purpose of evaluating, analyzing and predicting certain personal aspects of a natural person, in particular aspects related to the performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests of the natural person, reliability, behavior, location or movement.
Automated decision making
Charlot OÜ does not automate the processing of your personal data for the purpose of evaluating your personal information in order to make decisions that may restrict your rights and freedoms.
Accessing your personal data.
You will be able to access your personal data that we collect and use, their sources and the purposes for which they are used. You will be able to get information about how long we store your info and to who and to what extent we submit it to. Your right to access your personal data may be restricted by applicable law, the rights of others to safeguard their privacy and the needs of our activities. Our know-how, business secrets, internal assessments, and materials may also be part of the information that is not accessible to you.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, even if we have a legitimate interest for processing your data.
You also have the right to prohibit the use of your personal data for direct marketing.
Correcting or deletion of data
If your data are incorrect, incomplete or inappropriate, you have the right to request rectification or deletion of data, subject to legal limitations in force and the rights to process the data.
Restricting the use of data
If you find that the data that we have collected about you are incorrect or if you have objected to the use of the data, you may require that we restrict the use of these data only by storing them. Usage will then be limited to storage until it is possible to identify the correctness of the data or to verify that our legitimate interests are more relevant than your interests.
If you have the right to request the deletion of data, you may instead require that we restrict our use of your data to store them. If we need data collected on you only to enforce or defend legal claims, you may require that data not be used in any way other than storing them. However, we may still have the right to use the data in a different way if it is necessary to enforce the claims, or if you have given your consent.
Withdrawal of consent
If the use of the data requires your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time. Please note that if you withdraw consent, we may not be able to provide you certain services. We will also continue to use your personal data, for example, to fulfill the contract concluded between us or to comply with legal requirements.
If we use the data under with your consent or on the basis of an agreement and the processing is automated, you are entitled to receive a copy of the data you submit in an electronic machine-readable format.
Realization of rights as a summary table
|The right to consent to the processing of data||Consent is requested immediately upon data collection (if data is collected directly from you) or within one month (if data was collected from a third party)|
|The right to withdraw consent for the processing of data||Immediately, without unreasonable delay, but not later than within 30 days|
|Right to access information||Within one month of the submission of the application|
|Right to the data correction||Within one month of the submission of the application|
|Right to delete aka. “to be forgotten”||Immediately, without unreasonable delay, but not later than within 30 days|
|Right to restrict data processing||Immediately, without unreasonable delay, but not later than within 30 days|
|Right to transfer data||According to the submitted application, but not later than within 30 days|
|Right to object||The proceeding will be initiated upon receipt of the objection, and a response will be given no later than within 14 days|
|Related to automated processing or analysis of data||According to the submitted application, but not later than 30 days|
When you visit Charlot OÜ’s web pages, our data analysis and advertising partners (Google analytics, Facebook, Youtube, etc.) can also store cookies on your device.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING SECURITY
Charlot OÜ maintains personal data strictly for the minimum time needed. Personal data that has passed the deadline for preservation will be destroyed using best practices.
Charlot OÜ ensures the protection of personal data, appropriate security of personal data, including unauthorized or unlawful processing, and accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Access to personal data can only be obtained by processors who have the necessary right to do this and only to the extent necessary to achieve objectives pursuant to a legitimate interest.
Charlot OÜ confirms that it complies with the requirements for the protection of personal data in the EU. Charlot OÜ makes every effort to protect personal information. We process personal information only for specific and legitimate purposes and only to the extent needed. We ask our partners to do the same and to adhere to our personal data processing rules.
In the event of any incident involving personal data, Charlot OÜ will take all necessary measures to mitigate the consequences and to minimize similar risks in the future.
TERMS OF NOTICE
Notices to the subscriber are sent through social media channels on topics which Charlot OÜ believes may be of interest to the subscriber.
Users can unsubscribe from such notices at any time. To unsubscribe from the newsletter, you can click on the link at the end of the message. For more information, please contact email@example.com
By joining the newsletter, you give your permission to us to store and process your personal information in accordance with our rules. Personal data is not shared with third parties.
Charlot OÜ will treat your personal data in accordance with EU data protection and other personal data protection laws.
If you have any questions, please firstname.lastname@example.org
AMENDING THE TERMS
CONTACT DATA AND SUBMISSION OF COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions regarding the rights regarding the processing of your personal information or if you have any questions about how we collect and use personal information, or if you are not satisfied with how we process your personal information, contact us:
Address: Helgi tee 1, Rae parish, 75312 Harjumaa
Phone: 666 1580
If your data protection claim to Charlot OÜ has not yielded a satisfactory result, then you will have the opportunity to file a challenge Charlot OÜ or a complaint with the supervisory authority: